This GFP 255C is a professional cold laminator for your overlamination, mounting, and board pre-coating jobs. It is the affordable alternative to time-consuming hand finishing with rollers and squeegees. Now even the smallest shops can compete for bigger jobs with confidence. The GFP 255C has a 55″ laminating width and 13 feet per minute laminating speed. Shorten your production time, increase your profit and produce consistently professional results with GFP 255C 55″ Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator.
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3″ Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1″
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38″ output height.
- 4.5″ diameter rollers.
- Chain drive rewind
- Stand and Foot Switch included
- Applications: Signs, Posters, POP Displays, Trade show displays, Single side lamination, Graphic mounting, Photo mounting, Floor graphics, Vinyl Weeding, Colored Vinyl, and Pre-mask.
- Laminating Width: 55″
- Roller Diameter: 4.5″
- Maximum Speed (feet/minute): 13 ft/min
- Main rollers: Rubber
- Roller Gap: 1″
- Pressure/Gap Adjustment: Infinite
- Pressure/Gap Mechanism: Hand Wheel
- Unwinds: Top/Bottom
- Liner Rewind: Chain Drive
- Supply Shaft: 3″ Quick-Grip
- Tension adjustment: Single knob
- Power Supply: 110v 0.5A
- Power Consumption: 38W
- Foot Pedal: Included
- Stand with casters: Included
- Net Weight w/ stand: 287 lbs.
- Dimensions: 73″ x 24″ x 55″
- Shipping Dimensions: 380 lbs. 77.5″ x 25″ x 27″
- Warranty: One Year Parts & Labor