The game-changing Mimaki TXF150-75 DTF Printer is here!
With groundbreaking ink technology circulating through the damper, this printer will save you time and money. In addition, the nozzle detection and ink consistency is better than other brands and models, making the Mimaki TXF150-75 DTF printer the best in the DTF market.
Maximize your printing space with the only printer with a 31.5” print area.
When you purchase the Mimaki TXF150-75 DTF Printer, you will receive onsite installation and training by our Mimaki certified technicians.
The printer includes a one-year complete warranty that even covers printheads.
- One-Year Complete Warranty, including printheads and onsite support if something goes wrong
- Reliable ink system design to reduce clogging and downtime
- Better ink consistency than other brands and models
- Groundbreaking ink technology circulating through the damper
- Nozzle Detection
- 31.5” Printing Width – The first in the market
- Onsite certified Mimkai technician setup and training (Local only)
Included with the Mimaki TXF150-75 Printer:
- Two day onsite setup and training
- Inks, powder, and film to get started
- 1-Year complete coverage warranty – includes printheads and onsite support if needed
Manufacturer Product Information:
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU)- Clogged nozzles are automatically detected and cleaned for stable, high-quality printing
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS)- Automatically replaces clogged nozzles with operational nozzles when an outage is detected for continuous, high-quality printing
Variable Dot Technology
- Optimizes ink droplet size for smooth color gradients and for fine line details
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4)- Incorporates an advanced algorithm that disperses ink droplets between passes in gradation-like tones to reduce banding and uneven color printing.
- Waveform Control (WFC) – Utilizes finely-tuned frequencies for inks’ specific gravity and viscosity, to precisely shape and place individual drops to produce a shape image quality
Degassed Aluminum Pack Ink with Safety Design
- Degassed aluminum pack to add ecology and economy to stability
- Uses the degassed aluminum pack method to supply ink, which has been proven at Mimaki for over ten years. Deaeration prevents oxygen and other gasses from mixing with color ink and white ink and reduces nozzle clogging (nozzle loss).
- The aluminum vacuum pack design prevents air bubbles from entering the ink pack. Compared to the ink bottle method, the amount of plastic used can be reduced, leading to less plastic waste.
3-Way Intelligent Heater
- Independent control of pre/print/post header temperatures
- Pre and print heaters control the spread of in on the media for blur-free image quality
- Heating the media to achieve blur-free image quality
- Post heater accelerates ink drying
White Ink Circulation System – Mimaki Circulation Technology v2
- Newly equipped with MTCv2 (Mimaki Circulation Technology Version 2), an advanced system that controls ink sedimentation by circulating ink consistency
- The ink is constantly agitated and supplied without sedimentation by circulating it into the damper (filter at the top of the head).