Affordable superwide HP Latex printing
Achieve high-quality results and fast turnarounds. Stay competitive with this affordable 3.2 m (126 in) HP Latex printer. This is fast, superwide production at the quality you expect—and at low running costs.
High productivity, reliable results
Confidently deliver quickly and to the high quality standards you've set. Get the color and consistency you expect on a daily basis—and get day-one image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP thermal inkjet printheads.
- Print speed
- 170 ft²/hr - High Saturation Backlits (18-pass 6-color 260%); 260 ft²/hr - Textiles and Canvas (12-pass 6-color 170%); 480 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (6-pass 6-color 100% / 6-pass 6-color 120%); 610 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (4-pass 6-color 100%); 800 ft²/hr - Outdoor (3-pass 6-color 90%)
- Average monthly print volume:
- 15,000 to 40,000 ft²
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology:
- HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Ink types:
- Number of print cartridges:
- 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads:
- 4 (cyan/black, magenta/yellow, light cyan/light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print head nozzles:
Customers can also select from a variety of add-on options with the flexibility to only install the features that address their business needs. Options include:
- A dual-roll kit, which maximizes productivity and unattended production on vinyl and other media up to 1.6 meters (64 inches).
- In-line slitters that simplify post-processing by slitting output while printing.
- A roll-to-freefall kit, which allows users to start finishing initial prints while the job is still in progress.
- A double-sided day-night kit that enables users to automatically print double-sided backlit applications for color-accurate outdoor advertising displays in any light, frontlit or backlit.
- An ink collector kit for porous substrates such as textiles and mesh banner.