The Only 64-inch UV Printer Offering In-line Cutting Capability And Featuring White Ink For Four-layer Printing.
The Mimaki UCJV300-160 cut-and-print device provides more than a simple print and cut experience: it goes beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. The UCJV300-160 model is the only 64-inch UV printer offering in-line cutting capability, and featuring white ink to enable four-layer printing. Create stunning transitional backlit panels that ‘change’ color schemes with the light source. Print and cut – or cut first then print – labels, decals, window clings, vehicle markings, etc., all on one unit. Flexible UV cure inks expand the possibilities for you to offer unique capabilities to keep you competitive.
The Mimaki UCJV300-160:
- Wide format, UV-LED cut-and-print device
- 64-inch, roll-based
- 4 or 7 color configuration
- Four-layer printing to build layered, transformative graphics for backlit applications
- Integrated cutting capabilities
- Instant-dry for instant use
- 1-liter ink bottles
Benefits of the UCJV300-160:
- Instantly cures and cuts
- Superior image quality on a wide array of media
- Odorless and reduces environmental impact
- GREENGUARD GOLD – product certified for low emissions of VOCs
- No outgassing
- Low power consumption
- Low heat output
- Power efficient (uses 110v power)
- Uses non-solvent inks
- Ethernet and USB compatible
Mimaki Core Technologies
On-board Mimaki Technologies included for exceptional print quality and continued productivity:
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) – utilizes an advanced algorithm pattern to reduce visible banding.
- Variable Dot Printing (VDP) – uses smaller drops to produce smoother gradations, while larger drops produce uniform solids.
- Waveform Control (WFC) – utilizes finely tuned frequencies for each ink’s specific gravity and viscosity to precisely shape and place individual drops.
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) – continuously agitates the white inks to prevent settling.
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) – monitors nozzle outages and automatically activates a series of recovery functions.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) – automatically assigns operational nozzles when an outage is detected.
- Half Cut (HC) – a proprietary function where the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, ensuring contour cut pieces are easier to handle with less waste.
- Over Cut (OC) – makes a cross cut at the start and end positions so the finished piece has sharp edges with no undercut fragments.
- Continuous (C) – crop marks are automatically and continuously detected for accurate cutting.
- Segment (S) – detects intermediate crop marks in feed direction and enables four-point corrections for each segment for accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
What you can do with the Mimaki UCJV300-160 Cut-and-Print Device
- Backlit and day/night displays
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window clings
- and more…
Technical overview of the Mimaki UCJV300-160 Cut-and-Print Device
||On-demand piezo, 2 print heads, 8 color channels
|Maximum Print Width
||63.38 inches (1610 mm)
||300, 600, 900, 1200 dpi
|Maximum Print Speed
||Up to 277.7 SqFt/Hr (25.8 SqM/Hr)
||Mimaki LUS-170/LUS-175 UV ink: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm & W
||1 liter bottles
|Maximum Media Thickness
||Up to 0.04″ (1 mm)
|Maximum Media Width
||63.77 inches (1620 mm)
|Maximum Roll Weight
||88 lbs. (40 kg)
||Temp: 68.86˚ – 86˚ F (20˚ – 30˚ C)
35-65% RH (non-condensing)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||114.12” x 30.5” x 58.1” (3305 mm x 750 mm x 1180 mm)
||414 lbs. (188 kg)