Mimaki UJF-7151 plus: More. Delivered.
Mimaki UJF-7151 plus UV-LED printer is the next generation model in the world’s best selling UJF Series line. Its design and technologies enable sign, specialty graphics, and award and personalization companies to realize the benefits of digital printing with higher margins and lower production costs, without compromising quality. The UJF-7151 printer is a multipurpose, wide-format model that can print on a variety of substrates including plastics, metal, wood, leather and glass onto materials up to 28” wide x 20” long and 6” thick.
Mimaki UJF-7151 plus Overview
- Create specialty items, novelties, awards, custom pieces and more
- Ideal for screenprinters and pad print shops that want to add one-off or custom digital print operations
- Print on media up to 28” wide x 20” long (710 x 510 mm) and up to 6” thick (153 mm)
- Exceptional print quality
- Mechanical structure reduces vibration, which increases ink drop accuracy
- MAPS4 technology reduces banding
- MFD1 patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 software enhances image quality
- New UV-LED curing system delivers high quality results
- Variable dot printing delivers high quality with smooth gradients
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps enable printing on heat-sensitive substrates
- Ink versatility for use in various applications from hard surfaces to flexible media
Highlights of the Mimaki UJF-7151 plus
Exceptional print quality.
- Unlike conventional models, the print table moves the substrate under the staggered print heads, using Mimaki’s exclusive ball screw technology to reduce vibration and increasing ink drop accuracy.
- Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 RIP software enhances image quality.
- A new UV-LED curing system controls lamp power and curing time for higher quality results. When using clear ink for a topcoat, the additional control delivers near-flawless glossy results by preventing dust adhesion and air bubble formation.
- Variable dot printing produces smoother gradients and quartertones.
- Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
Three types of ink will be available from ‘hard’ inks that are chemical- and abrasion-resistant; to inks flexible enough for use in banner applications and vehicle wraps; to compliant yet stable inks for thermoforming applications. In addition to the standard CMYK color set, White and Clear inks, plus jettable Primer, will be available.
Faster print speeds.
Six print heads in a staggered configuration enable higher productivity. Print speeds on the UJF-7151 printer are up to 45.31 square feet per hour (4.21 sq/m per hour), more than 1.6 times faster than the UJF-6042 printer, and more than 2.5 times faster than competitive printers in its class.
Familiar format size.
This new model can print on media up to 28- by 20-inches – a familiar format size in the screen printing industry – and on materials up to 6 inches thick. Mimaki’s Kebab option can print on cylindrical objects such as bottles and cans.